Wednesday, April 4, 2007

alaska - changed!

sorry, I had to change this post. all the before
shown layouts of BALTO changed into questionmarks.
either the google guys had a problem with them or
it is a mysterious copyright issue. it would just be
too n i c e if someone would tell me before
editing my stuff, excuse me!!
-----------------------------------------
usually, when you are looking for something you
are not successful. but during your searching you
find all different other things you even forgot that
you collected them many years ago.
like in this case some designs I did for BALTO.
in our early story the gold-dredge in nome was way more
important than in the final movie. I had to design a lot of
pretty complicated oldfashioned machinery.
nothing of that was used in the final movie.




1 comment: